Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old Today, 12:04 PM
Rookie Member

Hearton Just spent some time with Abbie

Got to her place and was welcomed by a very sensual looking lady that had a gorgeous smile.
I got settled in on the massage table and then she meet me and introduced me to a relaxing massage from head to toe, she got out the few knots in my back and neck using her fingers, hands, arms and elbows as I caressed her legs and butt.
Then I rolled over and we continued to caress each other more all over and more intense…… well the hour went to fast. She loves receiving as much as she loves giving. And she let me know that I was doing the giving in ways she enjoyed.
You can read between the lines as much as you want, it was a Fantastic hour of giving and receiving pleasure.
Her pictures don’t do her justice guys…..
Treat her well and she will treat you better.
Thanks Annie, I will see you again and I was happy you were as relaxed as I was when I left.
Cheers
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Grizzled Vet

Default Re: Just spent some time with Abbie

Annie or Abbie ?