Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM
I like it Here

Default Info re: dreamgirls agency

Hey all.
I’ve been tempted to meet up with a few of the dreamgirls but I’ve been hesitant on using an agency. Wondering if any of you guys can ease my mind, once you arrive do you only meet up/interact with the girl you’re meeting or is there a reception person? Also wondering if they operate from a private residence or a hotel (forgive me if this info is posted somewhere else I don’t recall) also, wondering about the abbreviations they list in their Leo ads, do all of the ladies offer what is listed or does it end up being a ymmv and/or extra up charge for those.
And if anyone is able to share an approximate area of the city they’re located that’d be great as well.
Pms appreciated and welcomed.
Tia.
Hogg

Last edited by hogg95; Yesterday at 11:54 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a question
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Info re: dreamgirls agency

Hey, no worries friend you're worrying about this too much.

You coordinate with the agency over text. The meetup spot is a private residence in the south side. It's empty (at least from my experience).
They start the timer when they text that she's ready and give you the unit number. She takes you upstairs and you do your thing.

No one else is met and it's very discreet so long as you don't overstay your welcome.

Hope this helps, cheers