Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old Today, 03:17 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Daphne

I don't usually see anyone new to the site right away, and really only seen couple different women in past few years but after seeing Daphne had joined the other day I did just that. At first i just texted her for info for possible future meeting, but with how easy she is to talk to and realizing I could arrange seeing her the next day when she said she was available I decided to take up the opportunity to get to meet her.

When texting I learned her interests when meeting lined up with mine so knew a good time together was to be had. I arranged to see her for an hour but found out this was not enough time to fully explore our interests together, so next meeting will need to be longer. She currently is living in an a newer apt building in Westmount area but she is moving to Masonville area at end of this month so unfortunately she may not be working much in the meantime and unsure yet when she can .

I told her I don't think I've ever seen anyone go by name Daphne before but name reminded me of Daphne from Scooby Doo ( she is also a natural redhead) and also Daphne Zuniga from Spaceballs, which I was surprised she knew reference with her younger age.

Without going into details, I think it's safe to say we both had a great time getting to know each other and she definitely put me in a great mood that lasted the rest of the day. I will say she is very responsive and I do look forward to getting to see her again whenever we can arrange it.

Last edited by Wes; Today at 03:27 AM.