Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Rookie Member

Default Blue is Shameful

I went to Blue for the first time, and wow I have to say it is a complete shithole.

First, the stairway greeting you screams, “mug me.”

Second, you walk in the door and there is nothing separating clients from the attendants. That can’t be safe for the girls.

Third, the flooring, baseboards, ceiling, and wall tiling are all age stained and beaten to death.

Fourth, the shower didn’t work properly, and was far too small.

Fifth, girls have to wash their hands in the tub or shower as there aren’t sinks in the rooms. Disgusting.

Doing some quick math, AdultEA is making more than enough money to renovate the place. Management really needs to take a long hard look at Blue and fix it.

Side note, the attendants keep it clean, but you can’t put lipstick on a pig and expect miracles.
Old 09-13-2023, 06:38 AM
Virgin Member

Default Re: Blue is Shameful

Don't forget the almost slipping and falling in the showers.
Old 09-13-2023, 09:22 AM
I like it Here

Best parking lot though. Still my favourite location despite the lack of amenities haha.
Old 09-13-2023, 12:43 PM
I like it Here

It's a great parking lot for discretion. During certain times of the day you could easily get chloroformed and kidnapped and no one would have any idea that you were even there.

Maybe it's just me but I just get that vibe from that parking lot.
Old 09-13-2023, 03:39 PM
I'm popular now

Of the single 20 some year old girls working there are ok with it it’s probably not that bad for a middle aged guy.

Over the last 5 + years the other 3 locations have been updated, I’d suspect blue one may be next, but thst building is tough, and the city is making a relocation issue impossible.

The owners need to consider it, but it’s not a rush, after 7- 9 depending on the day, the lot is near empty, never worried about mugging

The floors and showers could use an update, but I’d also bet Covid slowed that
Old 09-14-2023, 09:21 AM
London Sugar VIP

Tenants are sometimes limited in what they can do with respect to upgrades. I’m not sure if this is the case. As far as slipping in the shower, showers can be slippery. Be careful. As far as safety goes, if you don’t feel unsafe somewhere don’t go there unless you have to. I know it’s not as nice as the other parlours but the option of not going is yours. Try ambiance lol.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 09-14-2023, 10:05 AM
I like it Here

It's crazy because as far as I can tell every shower in every room at Blue was purposely made with the same shitty slick floor. Those horrible standard one-piece stand-up setups. One room in Virginia's has a shower with this same design. That horrible giant room in the far right corner when you walk straight in and through.

Never ever came close to slipping at Platinum or Bliss. Even if they just put some kind of 3M inspired anti-slip strips it would be better than nothing. That's why I don't go to Blue anymore.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:42 AM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
Tenants are sometimes limited in what they can do with respect to upgrades.

Very true. They could be between a rock and a hard place.
1. Landlord won't let them renovate
2. City won't let then relocate
If they didn't have regular clientele who don't mind the location settings, they would have closed it long ago. "Supply and Demand".

Just be glad they don't do Nuru massages else you might shoot out the door, down the stairs and out into the parking lot buck naked like a slip-and-slide from hell.

Old 09-21-2023, 01:29 AM
Rookie Member

Just for fun, ask your attendent next time you visit any spa which location is their least favourite and why.

I’m fairly confident most of them dislike Blue as well.

Anyway, just thought to voice my concern, as this is, after all, a review site. Hopefully they improve it for both the ladies and the lads.