Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-12-2023, 01:43 AM
Rookie Member

Default Angel

Finally got around to seeing Angel the other day

She’s a cute thick white girl. Very friendly and gives a pretty good massage. Not in great shape but has a good look. Big natural tits and decent ass. I just got a basic massage but I’m pretty sure she’s open minded from her vibe. Photos are semi accurate, probably from a while ago. More tats than in her pics.
Looks 6/10
Massage 8.5/10
Finish 7/10
Conversation 8/10 (didn’t talk about much but she’s very nice)
Rates: standard (not sure about extras)
Old 08-13-2023, 12:59 PM
I'm popular now

Default Re: Angel

Well stated, I’d see her again. Might not make an appointment but if mood hit to just walk in and she was there I’d be happy,

Agreed on the conversation, the massage was better than some, and did full body, so nice to see legs and feet and hands rubbed. And I found her a solid build bit looked good on her.

Id bet after a couple meets she would be open and fun, a basic level of trust on meet 2 or 3 can be needed even on this job