Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 07-04-2022, 09:46 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: New attendant Ella

I saw Ella last week and I found her to be very attractive and professional. Tipping the door fee is on par with what I would expect, if not a little cheaper. Her massage was one of the better that I've experienced in terms of pressure and technique. Only downsides were an average release with little room for negotiation, and I think we did finish a few minutes early. Not sure I'll go back to her again right away, but probably worth a shot for others!
Old 07-06-2022, 09:19 AM
I like it Here

Pretty soon all the girls will know he doesn’t tip. The guys that tip good know they get what they pay for :) I have 1 girl I go see and that’s it. I tip her good and she treats me good.
Old 07-06-2022, 09:33 AM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leescame View Post
Pretty soon all the girls will know he doesn’t tip. The guys that tip good know they get what they pay for :) I have 1 girl I go see and that’s it. I tip her good and she treats me good.
I missed something. Where does he say he doesn’t tip ?
The fact that a regular who tips well gets treated well is quite a revelation ! Maybe you’re onto something ? Please share any more secrets you’ve discovered !!

Tipper
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 07-06-2022, 09:43 AM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipper View Post
I missed something. Where does he say he doesn’t tip ?
The fact that a regular who tips well gets treated well is quite a revelation ! Maybe you’re onto something ? Please share any more secrets you’ve discovered !!

Tipper
“What little he had in his wallet” he went without a tip. Therefore had no intention of tipping until she asked for it. Also stated he’s seen 3 other girls in the last 3 weeks so I’m sure he knows how massage parlours work.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:45 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leescame View Post
“What little he had in his wallet” he went without a tip. Therefore had no intention of tipping until she asked for it. Also stated he’s seen 3 other girls in the last 3 weeks so I’m sure he knows how massage parlours work.
How much did he have in his wallet ? It’s possible that he didn’t intend to tip, or it’s possible he intended to tip less than she expected. I don’t know what he was thinking. I’ve been asked for more than I had on my wallet, but I had intended to tip. Maybe the word is out about me !! I guess I don’t read between the lines so well lol.

Tipper.
I'm in a playground in my mind
Old 07-13-2022, 08:31 AM
Loving the ladies

Long for the old days when the parlours had prices upfront --$100 for HH nude reverse with happy ending (sure anything beyond that negotiated) or whatever...

Have attempted parlours couple of times recently but if you ask up front-prices are pretty steep and don't like waiting till near the end to get hit up...