Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 09-04-2016, 06:34 AM
Rookie Member

Default Lacy Rose of Windsor

I recently reconnected with Lacy and it was wonderful. She is gorgeous, charming and alluring. I posted reviews of her when she advertised in the past. I noticed that she has started advertising here again. I am lucky enough to live here. However, for you guys in London, it will be worth your while, to visit Windsor to see her.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Lacy Rose of Windsor

Had the pleasure and I can only wish Lacy will return to London - sweet lady !!!
Old 09-14-2016, 06:14 PM
No Contact Available

Lips Re: Lacy Rose of Windsor

I have been enjoying our time together Lurker .. thank you for being you
xoxo

ps .. i think this was meant to be in the Windsor section lol nonetheless can't wait to see you again ;)
Old 09-14-2016, 10:31 PM
London Sugar VIP

Grin Re: Lacy Rose of Windsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacyRose View Post
I have been enjoying our time together Lurker .. thank you for being you
xoxo

ps .. i think this was meant to be in the Windsor section lol nonetheless can't wait to see you again ;)
There's no longer a windsor section. Gerald deleted it when he did a full circle in the board names.

First it started as Erotic London, then Erotic Canada, and now it's back to being London centric with the name London Sugar.

There are a couple of other names that I may have missed. At the end of the day, I think that we all know it to be Gerald's board.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:08 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurking4fun View Post
There's no longer a windsor section. Gerald deleted it when he did a full circle in the board names.

First it started as Erotic London, then Erotic Canada, and now it's back to being London centric with the name London Sugar.

There are a couple of other names that I may have missed. At the end of the day, I think that we all know it to be Gerald's board.
LMAO
Yes, I've retooled the old site a few times.
2001 - I created a new little hobby site for shits and giggles called "The Parlour of Erotic Women". I posted reviews of my own along with other guys and used the site to find hidden gems for my own pleasure.
Later that year, I rebuilt the site into "Adult-London.ca" and turned it into a business.
Eventually I figured that moving to "Ontario-Erotic" was as simple as duplicating the London format.
After that, I got greedy and figured I may as well go Canada wide with "Erotic Canada".
However, after all that I never made a dime outside of London. Eventually I said "fuck it", I may as well go back to what worked and put all my effort into London Sugar.
A lot of success, a lot of failure and a LOT of coffee!

There is no longer a Windsor section, but there is a "Ladies outside of London" forum.

Old 09-15-2016, 02:33 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
LMAO
Yes, I've retooled the old site a few times.
2001 - I created a new little hobby site for shits and giggles called "The Parlour of Erotic Women". I posted reviews of my own along with other guys and used the site to find hidden gems for my own pleasure.
Later that year, I rebuilt the site into "Adult-London.ca" and turned it into a business.
Eventually I figured that moving to "Ontario-Erotic" was as simple as duplicating the London format.
After that, I got greedy and figured I may as well go Canada wide with "Erotic Canada".
However, after all that I never made a dime outside of London. Eventually I said "fuck it", I may as well go back to what worked and put all my effort into London Sugar.
A lot of success, a lot of failure and a LOT of coffee!

There is no longer a Windsor section, but there is a "Ladies outside of London" forum.
It's hard to duplicate success from one city to the next unless you have someone who is willing to help you to maintain and build a following for you.

I know that lacy in Windsor essentially helped another website launch in about 2013 by posting there. But I doubt that owner ever gave her anything for her efforts.

If you were to give someone like Lacy a CONTRACTUAL benefit for helping you to build Windsor, then she would have a vested interest in helping you to build a Windsor section.

Perhaps you need to create a "franchise" model. A Windsor Sugar, Sarnia Sugar, etc. Match it to the existing back page listings
Old 09-15-2016, 06:44 PM
Rookie Member

As a newbie, I've only seen the current sight. But I thank Gerald for being there. I can't imagine relying on BP. Once I found London Sugar I knew where to enjoy a coffee.

It's the reviews that make the site. In fact it was a Google search on a BP advertiser that lead me to London Sugar.

But I do live outside London. So I like the idea that SP's from other cities, like Lacy Rose, can still advertise on London Sugar. She still has reviews posted, and benefits from the professional nature of the LS ads.

When I see generic ads like the "All you can handle and then some" on BP that just lead to another web site, I think the girls should get Gerald to do the same but direct anyone to their LS ads.