Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 12-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Life of the Party

Default Testing the waters

Hello all, I wish I was about to show some balls, but I guess I'm really testing Gerald and the new laws. Sorry man. Please ban me if you need to.

First off, I would like to review a lady with whom I had some fun. Her name was Connie Lingus. We shared some muffins and whatnot. You can find her info on another website.

I would also like to share an unrelated story about a sexual encounter that I had with a lovely lady. She clearly indicated to me that she would enjoy sexual congress with me, both verbally, and in writing. I was quite grateful, because I am old and ugly. And she is young, and lovely.

Started with a fantastic massage. Her pussy was hot and wet from the word go! Felt great on my lower back. I flipped over. She rocked my world. My man parts felt good! Her girly parts felt good!

In the spirit of Christmas, I gave her $100. I believe she would be happy to accept money from other fellows as well. Her name escapes me, but I could probably find her on the Google, if anyone needs to track her down.

(I'm ashamed to admit that I voted Conservative in the last federal election, and probably will again, next time. The income splitting promise is all I need...)