Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 12-02-2014, 11:36 AM
I like it Here

Hearton Espressos and lattes with Mrs. X!

I had the opportunity to pay Mrs. X a visit recently after some work out of town. We decided, through easy email correspondence (she always replies), that we'd like to enjoy a couple of lattes or espressos.

Mrs. X is pretty, easy to talk with, and very adept at putting one at ease and making one feel comfortable and important, just like a longtime girlfriend would make you feel. You know, it's like...she's very comfortable in the arms, as though she belongs there. We spent a very enjoyable time together, exploring mutual desires and having fun. She's very responsive and seemed to enjoy our time as much as I did. And, as much as she tried to entice me into a second helping, I just wasn't up to it (much to my loss). But, she did show me that I could enjoy myself just as much by just relaxing and enjoying the view. So, sipping an espresso was just as nice as all the froth and foam that might be had with a full two-shot cappuccino!

I'll definitely take her up on it next time we get together, though, which I hope will not be too long.

So, thanks, Mrs. X, for a wonderful time with you.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Your Naughty Neighbour

Default Re: Espressos and lattes with Mrs. X!

Thanks Zedder, I had a great time and look forward to some more espressos and lattes! Until we meet again!
Old 12-04-2014, 08:34 AM
A.K.A. Inspector fuzz

Sounds like a very enjoyable latte!

One that's so hot you have to gently blow on it before placing your mouth on the lip of the cup and gently sipping the froth!

Thanks for sharing! I definatly need to have a latte with mrs X
Old 12-04-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privates Investigator View Post

Thanks for sharing! I definatly need to have a latte with mrs X
Brand X coffee is one of my favorite blends. I always feel a little shaky after having some but I'm totally ok with that. It's addictive.

Oh yeah. When I saw Santa the other day I asked him for more Mrs X selfies on her schedule page. I hope I get what I asked for in spite of how naughty I've been this year. 🎅🎄

Last edited by Blues; 12-04-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:21 PM
London Sugar VIP

Had time for a coffee break amidst my Christmas shopping today, and was able to join Mrs X for a cuppa. Nice to see she brings along some other treats as well, and I enjoyed the peach muffin, although I did get a little glaze on my chin. The coffee maker at home isn't working too well and it had been a while since I had any, so unfortunately the latte was a little too espresso today, but I still had an enjoyable time. Looking forward to visiting this sexy barista again.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:24 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
The coffee maker at home isn't working too well and it had been a while since I had any,
I know the feeling. Sometimes all I seem to come up with is a lukewarm cup of decaf sanka.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:05 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
I know the feeling. Sometimes all I seem to come up with is a lukewarm cup of decaf sanka.
LOL. Oh, the horrors! Lukewarm Sanka.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Your Naughty Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
Had time for a coffee break amidst my Christmas shopping today, and was able to join Mrs X for a cuppa. Nice to see she brings along some other treats as well, and I enjoyed the peach muffin, although I did get a little glaze on my chin. The coffee maker at home isn't working too well and it had been a while since I had any, so unfortunately the latte was a little too espresso today, but I still had an enjoyable time. Looking forward to visiting this sexy barista again.
Happy to hear you enjoyed my glazed peach muffin.....I had a great time :) I'll see what kinda treat I have in my bag for you next time!
Old 12-04-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.X View Post
I'll see what kinda treat I have in my bag for you next time!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (19.5 KB, 5 views)