Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-19-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm popular now

Default arieal at blue

Ok, so first off I am reffering to the new arieal, not the one that left a year ago and became porchea.

I dropped in to virginia's and had one Girl to pick, and as I wasn't planning on anything more than a 30 min relaxing massage it didn't matter who. Arieal has been around for just a couple weeks, has a great attiduide, very easy to chat with, open, seems honest and more less relaxed in her job. She admits she was not 100% sure when she started but is much better after a few shifts.

I won't share too many details as everything can be YMMV, and change depending on the day.

She give a basic massage on the back, not bad, but could use a little more strength when working that begginging phase. Chit chat was enough to get comftorable and get the safe feeling. Once the flip came and my eyes were in better position to get a look and no dissapointments. She is 19-24??? So no reason do think different than her profile says, her measurements seem accurate too. Her but and chest are really tight, and she must work out at least some. She is not skinny or big, she would remind me a little of brittney spears to be honest with a more rounded face. She has curley blond hair, past her shoulders. The actual front rub was basic, but better than average.

So
Massage-6
Conversation-7
Looks -9

I expect if you saw her a couple time she would getter each visit. She seemed happy with the job and well enough spoke to assume she is smart.

Will repeat in near future.
Second opinions welcome
Old 08-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: arieal at blue

and well enough spoke to assume she is smart.

thanx for the review.
haha this line cracked me up