Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Sensual Massages
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

London Sensual Massages This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Virgin Member

Default Independant Massage

Hello all, I'm new to the board but not the scene...Anyways I'm looking for an independant massage. I'm to scared to go to any of the parlours and just enjoy the atmosphere of a private home. It's been awile since the Angel's nest has been around so I'm in search of the similar. What are my chances of hooking up with someone like Jasmine or Morgan??? Any referals as to who may be out there???

Thanks in advance,

Bobby
Old 03-06-2005, 06:11 PM
London Sugar VIP

Location: If gas gets anymore expensive, it will be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere ;/
Default Kelly's place

Hi ya, check out the free press, there is usually an ad in there for Kelly's place, it is a welcome to my home type of place. I have not made it there myself as of yet ..... but check it out .... and if you then please let me know how how it was
Old 03-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Virgin Member

Default Independant Massage

Kelly's Place??? No way will I ever return to see her!!!! I saw her about 2 years ago now and was one of the worst ever. Very rushed, had an arrogance about her....I think it was because I was a little younger(25 at the time) than what she's used to. I suggest you look elsewhere!!! Any other requests people!!!! Where is everybody on this site???? I used to lurk out on the other board but have been unable to the last couple of months???? The other Ontario Erotic board had a ton of reviews, what's happening here. Can anyone tell I'm getting frustrated in trying to find the next Jasmine.

Bobby
Old 03-07-2005, 10:08 AM
No Contact Available

Bobby
Other than the Angels or Morgan and Jasmine I am not familiar with too many independant girls in the london area. I am assuming you are looking strictly for massage? Are you willing to travel to another town for this also?
Old 03-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Missing the old crowd.

Check out Kitty ... she is quite cute and has had some good feedback.

Quote:
I thought to celebrate "hump day" and get you boys away from the daily grind, This would be a nice perk. ^^
So for today only (Wedns. Feb. 23) All my Appt's are 25% off.
Please email me with preferred time today (and reference, if possible) before 2pm. Or for early risers 11am I will be checking email from 11 and on.
silvertonguedlovers@yahoo.com
Old 03-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Virgin Member

How do I get ahold of Kitty????????????????????????
Old 03-07-2005, 08:09 PM
London Sugar VIP

Location: If gas gets anymore expensive, it will be cheaper to buy cocaine and just run everywhere ;/
Default sorry bout the bad info

Hi there all, sorry about the poor suggestion, regarding Kelly's place, has anyone been there in the past few months? ..... well at least it saved me a potentially bad trip .. lol

If anyone has any good reports let me know, additional bad reports would also help ... any alternatives would also be great ... thanks a lot
Old 03-09-2005, 10:31 PM
London Sugar VIP

Default independant massage

anyone out there know of a good independant massage out there ... key aspects .. fresh friendly, young and eager ... someone who actually has fun with it ... sugestions would be great
Old 03-31-2005, 03:01 PM
Life of the Party

Is kitty the same kitty that was once with Kayla and Jasmine at the "Angel's Nest"? If so, I would recommend her for sure.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:43 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Kitty ....

Soooo what do we know? is anyone or any shred of the old angels nest in functioning glory and accessiblile right now?