Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-19-2015, 12:29 AM
Rookie Member

Default What is reasonable ?

So , as an on/off hobbyist for several years I am fully aware that price and value are not the same thing . However the one thing that really stands out in my mind is the inconsistency not only between providers but also between different days with the same provider. I also understand that the service these ladies provide can be challenging even often unpleasant for them . I get it, and always try to be polite , groomed and squeaky clean . I read impressions here and usually choose a half-hour at first to see if there is a connection . Prudent but I have still been burned .
My question is this : Are the $300/hour (or more) ladies really worth it? Or is it more caveat emptor , that providers are like police, teachers, doctors or other professionals where mediocrity is the rule ? I am toying with the idea of a timely birthday gift . It could be new car parts or meeting with top-shelf visitor. Just curious what members have to say (and I still like Jenni who was very nice to me ).
Old 08-19-2015, 05:02 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: What is reasonable ?

The only way to answer that is to know what 300 / hr sp you are going to see.

I spend with tip 300 at fworld for most of their ladies full gfe. To me it is more than worth it. For me fworld is exactly what I want in value for 300: great location, excellent service, fast, reliable, no bullshit and very hot very good attitude young ladies that provide an erotic fantasy second to none of any I've experienced in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver or London. While I lived in London I went weekly to fworld the level of service never varied. Always the same fast reliable easy booking, always a hot young sp that was always happy to see me and would go out of her way to make it an unforgettable experience.

I have spent 300 plus many times for an hour with other ladies. Not every one of those turned out as well as my fworld experiences, some were close but not all. I am trying to see a PMC lady (pricing and level of hotness of ladies similar to fworld) but unlike fworld booking practice, it is impossible to book a PMC lady without 24 hr notice. Hate that. Plus it takes them hours to answer a text. Hate that even more. If I ask for a nooner and you don't even reply until 3 pm it pisses me off. Obviously I am no longer looking for a nooner......

Would I spend 300 on a BP lady that is not reviewed? Depends on the lady. Depends on the ad. Depends on the pics. Depends on how the request conversation goes. So it depends.

From my experience: spending more does not always guarantee a great time as it comes down to chemistry, and what you like, however, spending below the norm almost always ends up, for me, to be a session with a lady that is lacking. 60-80 hhr specials don't do it for me, it usually means high traffic lady that is less than stellar, and usually below par looks wise, I am generalizing of course.

I had a lovely time recently with violet luna at 80 for B&G which blew my mind (pun intended). I should review at some point. Though B&G is not the same as hhr service I suppose.

Hope my ramble helps. But more help may be more available if you share whom you want to spend 300 with........

Crip
Old 08-19-2015, 05:47 AM
London Sugar VIP

Default Re: What is reasonable ?

One thing you generally get when prices go up to that level is a bit of exclusivity. Generally these higher priced touring ladies only see very few clients a day and they are selective about who they see. Quite often, their clients aren't guys looking for an hour of fun, but an evening long experience. Businessmen wanting a pretty lady on their arm for a function or someone wanting to go out on a date and have an overnight, that kind of thing. You also won't be showing up at a hotel with a number in the name.

I don't know that the actual bedroom service itself necessarily is "better" than a more market priced SP. It's about the greater experience as a whole. And the "bragging rights" when someone posts "Has anyone seen so and so?", you can reply "Yes, I have, she doesn't like reviews but trust me, it was a great time" lol.