Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 04-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Trapper

Default Re: Are London girls too shy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4u View Post
Tried to post. Didn't show, maybe it will show. Tried to contact many well reviewed girls. Heard back from Anika who disappeared when I was ready to set a time...
That's weird. I was able to contact, book and see a very nice lady without any troubles at all. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just luck.
Old 04-07-2015, 05:43 PM
London Sugar VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
You wear it well Jenna.
Blues,

Confidence is the ultimate in sexy. Wel said. And IMO Jenna is as sexy as they come. Confidence and attitude is what enticed me to see her and she's even better in person.

Crip
Old 04-07-2015, 05:57 PM
I'm a King Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrippler1972 View Post
Blues,

Confidence is the ultimate in sexy. Wel said. And IMO Jenna is as sexy as they come. Confidence and attitude is what enticed me to see her and she's even better in person.

Crip
Well it's true. And in all sincerity I hope she sees that for herself. She just posted on her info page that she won't be meeting anyone new for awhile.

Jenna, if people ever try to bring you down, it only means that you are above them. I hope you change your mind. I'll be the first in line.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:55 AM
I like it Here

This post is absurd. I'm not white knighting for Jenna, she doesn't need it. I think Jenna is gorgeous, I've seen her twice and I think she's a great provider, that's my perogative. Let's be honest though, looks are subjective, what I think is hot, you may find unappealing, fair enough. Everyone has the right to their opinion regardless how much others may disagree, fair enough. Your metaphor comparing women to cars, not the most rational thing I've ever read on a board but not the most offensive thing I've read either, fair enough. Like you I'm not a big fan of the peanut gang out here and the grab assery that tends to unfold out here, (even on this thread). But like Mushroomstamp pointed out you made the decision to stay and partake in the session. There had to have been something you liked in making the decision to stay. Did you mention to Jenna to her face that you found her to be misrepresenting herself? Did she or her looks get in the way of completing the desired purpose of the encounter? You did choose to stay? You could have left at the door and explained to her politely why. Where you violated or forced to stay? Are you a weak man? You made choices you didn't have to. Instead you came out here a very harshly attacked and insulted a very nice woman. Why? Because you were unhappy with YOUR choice. We all make board mistakes and this post probably misrepresents who you really are. But with all things being equal, I truly believe for whatever it may be worth, you owe this lady an apology.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallow hal View Post
This post is absurd. I'm not white knighting for Jenna, she doesn't need it. I think Jenna is gorgeous, I've seen her twice and I think she's a great provider, that's my perogative. Let's be honest though, looks are subjective, what I think is hot, you may find unappealing, fair enough. Everyone has the right to their opinion regardless how much others may disagree, fair enough. Your metaphor comparing women to cars, not the most rational thing I've ever read on a board but not the most offensive thing I've read either, fair enough. Like you I'm not a big fan of the peanut gang out here and the grab assery that tends to unfold out here, (even on this thread). But like Mushroomstamp pointed out you made the decision to stay and partake in the session. There had to have been something you liked in making the decision to stay. Did you mention to Jenna to her face that you found her to be misrepresenting herself? Did she or her looks get in the way of completing the desired purpose of the encounter? You did choose to stay? You could have left at the door and explained to her politely why. Where you violated or forced to stay? Are you a weak man? You made choices you didn't have to. Instead you came out here a very harshly attacked and insulted a very nice woman. Why? Because you were unhappy with YOUR choice. We all make board mistakes and this post probably misrepresents who you really are. But with all things being equal, I truly believe for whatever it may be worth, you owe this lady an apology.
Now that was very well said! Excellent post Shallow Hal
Old 04-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Virgin Member

Maybe it's a case of ignorance or being a noob to the hobby? And of course being the internet, it's easy to use the keyboard and express thoughts without much regard.

If it's last minute and depending on the time of day, you can't expect a lot of responses. Unlike a car dealership, most sp could be occupied at the time and there is a code to follow when responding to txt. It's for hobbiest protection! If you get a txt a couple of hours later, it may not be received by the appropriate attendant.

I'm a bit of a last minute booker myself. And I prefer the appointments later in the evening. That just happens to correspond with a city full of drunks that are rude, don't show, or looking for a cheap thrill etc. I'm sure most sp would prefer to turn the phone off rather than screen through all the crap.

In saying all that, there are tons of regular quality sp out there if you do the research and communicate with respect.

Most seem to manage just fine connecting with one another.

But, I have experienced some of the struggles the op mentioned. But it had nothing to do with the sp themselves.

Lastly, Jenna was one of my first experiences in the hobby. And she was absolutely amazing. definitely crossed a few things off my bucket list and very grateful to her for that.

My preference is petite spinner blondes but, I've enjoyed several different sp that didn't fit that description.

So before slagging the folks providing the service, look at their perspective and see what they are dealing with too.

Cheers!
Old 04-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Rookie Member

Jesus. What's slagging about asking for honesty? I was comparing the false advertising seen to that which is common in car sales and vacation packages. Not comparing girls to cars.
Bah. I give up. But I still believe that if you're going to advertise, the only surprises should be on the better side. She openly admits 20 lbs, is that am exaggeration to? No offense Jenna, just be honest and your visitors will know what to expect. Same advice to everyone about every aspect of your life.
Peace out!
Old 04-08-2015, 10:04 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Jesus. What's slagging about asking for honesty? I was comparing the false advertising seen to that which is common in car sales and vacation packages. Not comparing girls to cars.
Bah. I give up. But I still believe that if you're going to advertise, the only surprises should be on the better side. She openly admits 20 lbs, is that am exaggeration to? No offense Jenna, just be honest and your visitors will know what to expect. Same advice to everyone about every aspect of your life.
Peace out!
I guess the moment of truth occurred at the same time the hotel door opened. In your opinion you saw a Kia when you were expecting a Cadillac. You still chose to take the Kia for a spin. I know you weren't raped or forced into anything. You chose to partake. Then you come out here and insult London ladies because you were too much of a puss to say thanks but no thanks. Then you proceed to make the guy who runs the board responsible, you try to make the SP responsible and you proceed to be a whine and bitch with weird metaphors. I'm assuming you got a pair of eyes and a brain and a dick, the dick beat the other two out. That negates your right to to complain. You are after all the good looking well educated man you claim to be, stop acting like a little girl!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Paid Companion

Quote:
Peace out!

Ya sure no offense taken. Hope you aren't offended that I just shared your info with every girl I know in the industry between Windsor and Ottawa as well as the other places I tour ��. I think they should also be aware of what type of person you really are too so they don't get any surprises either.����
Elite~VIP~Companion

Last edited by jenna; 04-08-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:43 AM
I rule this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post
Ya sure no offense taken. Hope you aren't offended that I just shared your info with every girl I know in the industry between Windsor and Ottawa as well as the other places I tour ��. I think they should also be aware of what type of person you really are too so they don't get any surprises either.����
Touche'?ahh, the door does in fact, swing both ways...