Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > London Paid Companions

London Paid Companions This forum is for discussions of female companions who do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 10-29-2016, 11:41 PM
Occasional Purveyor

Default *Star* review -1418 -2864

She uses two numbers but only the second (2864) changes. Decided to book a visit when I read some good reviews on another site. Excellent customer service and coffee tasted wonderful. She is the best sp I have been to visit so far and I enjoyed myself. I plan to visit again soon and I hope she decides to stay in London permanently.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: *Star* review -1418 -2864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corny_Weeds View Post
She uses two numbers but only the second (2864) changes. Decided to book a visit when I read some good reviews on another site. Excellent customer service and coffee tasted wonderful. She is the best sp I have been to visit so far and I enjoyed myself. I plan to visit again soon and I hope she decides to stay in London permanently.
I havent seen this girl myself but I read another review about her on the other site that was really good so I wanted to see her but then someone else wrote an alarming review before I could so I dropped it. Then after reading your review Corny I was going to give it another shot but then did my usual quick search with her listed numbers and it seems like this is a fucked up situation.

First go and read the review on the other site the one by axeman00 and then do a search for yourselves on facebook with the 519 number on her ad. Her male handler or whatever you want to call him is a chub and forgot to unlink his phone number from his facebook profile but the real shitty thing is when you take a look at his profile and her profile it's pretty obvious who she is it makes axeman's story so much worse. I don't know if you guys care about this kind of stuff but it turned me off so I just had to point it out.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:00 PM
Rookie Member

Thumbs up Re: *Star* review -1418 -2864

Placey

Your research has been very helpful.

Thanks
Old 10-31-2016, 09:01 AM
Occasional Purveyor

Default Re: *Star* review -1418 -2864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placey View Post
I havent seen this girl myself but I read another review about her on the other site that was really good so I wanted to see her but then someone else wrote an alarming review before I could so I dropped it. Then after reading your review Corny I was going to give it another shot but then did my usual quick search with her listed numbers and it seems like this is a fucked up situation.

First go and read the review on the other site the one by axeman00 and then do a search for yourselves on facebook with the 519 number on her ad. Her male handler or whatever you want to call him is a chub and forgot to unlink his phone number from his facebook profile but the real shitty thing is when you take a look at his profile and her profile it's pretty obvious who she is it makes axeman's story so much worse. I don't know if you guys care about this kind of stuff but it turned me off so I just had to point it out.
I looked and saw what you mean. Guess I got lucky. Hopefully someday she will be truly independent.