Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 08-09-2024, 06:17 AM
I'm popular now

Default Been away- new girls?

I’ve been away for a few months with some medical issues.

Anyone seen the new girls? Val, Olivia, kat, Willow, lace or Miranda.

With schedular is tough to get to see my favorites, are any worh trying and not feeling disappointed ?

I do prefer some maturity, not age as much as the ability to hold a normal conversation and then to lead and be ok offering or saying not to extras or not being super quiet ?

Thanks all
Old 08-09-2024, 04:42 PM
I'm popular now

Default Re: Been away- new girls?

Haven’t been around for a year or so due to some health issues and having a relationship again, and schedules finically getting more flexible with work, went to platnium so see the cute new girl Tara.
Simple review,

Looks 6/10 - pics are accurate I guess but it’s just a matter of pics are made to look good. And in this case theu show her at her best, some take pics well and some have to watch angles, Tara posed well but when your upclose her make up and skin and lack of smile don’t make her any better looking

Massage -2/10. No effort no massage to speak of, a 2-3 min rub and she asked what extras I’m into. I knew bu the questions and tone it was going to be prices upfront and the idea didn’t make me happy or sad, just blah.

Conversation - 5/10. She asked some really basic questions but again it was going through the motions

She said it was her first day, but later said she was here 5-6 years ago. So she knows what it takes

Finish, 6/10 this was more on me, it’s been a year and relationship has stopped so it had been too long for me and the finish is as my fault and too quick, but again it was mechanical and just going through the motions

Her page, age and weight and measurements seem fair, but the bosses have done well to make her appear her best

Over all, skip it , she has curves, but not as sexy as Jen, kendel, Jordan or Tracey, her social skills are not enough to feel special, her massage is way lacking, so not sure what some one would see to keep going back.

Repeat, no.

Oh well, I left a fair tip cause it’s fair in that job, but won’t do it again.

Best of luck. On the other new girls.
Old 08-14-2024, 10:15 AM
Virgin Member

Thanks for the info. I haven't been there in a while as well.

I was checking just now and based on the new girls she definitely caught my eye (the curves in that pose and her Caribbean background).

For a minute I was wondering if Sasha came back and reinvented herself.
(If anyone knows if Sasha is now independent or where she has moved on to please feel free to let me know).

In the meantime I am still a bit curious about Tara...
Old 08-19-2024, 08:43 PM
Rookie Member

Had the opportunity to see Willow on a couple of occasions. In my opinion I would say she is better in person then her pictures, blonde great curves with tattoos but tastefully done. Willow makes sure you leave sastified and makes use of every minute of the appointment. No she isn’t the younger spinner Emma type but a more mature no games buisness lady that wants to be sure you enjoy your time. I certainly would repeat as the session was great, she’s not short on conversation and very comfortable with what she does.
Kat was disappointing I didn’t click with her. She is great to visit with which put me at ease. Her pictures again in the room she looks even better. Unfortunately the massage was not great and lacked anything erotic. Time was shorted and prices for anything basic or a normal tip we’re inflated. Unfortunately we did not click and I won’t repeat. Hopefully it is just a lack of experience or chemistry as she does have a great personality and girl next door look.
As always just one persons opinion.
Old 08-24-2024, 03:30 AM
Rookie Member

Moved away from town so don't get back often, wish Erica still worked there. She was a legend
Old 09-02-2024, 09:47 PM
I like it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyGentleman View Post
Moved away from town so don't get back often, wish Erica still worked there. She was a legend
The special coffee was popular and very pure.
Old 09-13-2024, 09:52 AM
Rookie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypt View Post
Haven’t been around for a year or so due to some health issues and having a relationship again, and schedules finically getting more flexible with work, went to platnium so see the cute new girl Tara.
Simple review,

Looks 6/10 - pics are accurate I guess but it’s just a matter of pics are made to look good. And in this case theu show her at her best, some take pics well and some have to watch angles, Tara posed well but when your upclose her make up and skin and lack of smile don’t make her any better looking

Massage -2/10. No effort no massage to speak of, a 2-3 min rub and she asked what extras I’m into. I knew bu the questions and tone it was going to be prices upfront and the idea didn’t make me happy or sad, just blah.

Conversation - 5/10. She asked some really basic questions but again it was going through the motions

She said it was her first day, but later said she was here 5-6 years ago. So she knows what it takes

Finish, 6/10 this was more on me, it’s been a year and relationship has stopped so it had been too long for me and the finish is as my fault and too quick, but again it was mechanical and just going through the motions

Her page, age and weight and measurements seem fair, but the bosses have done well to make her appear her best

Over all, skip it , she has curves, but not as sexy as Jen, kendel, Jordan or Tracey, her social skills are not enough to feel special, her massage is way lacking, so not sure what some one would see to keep going back.

Repeat, no.

Oh well, I left a fair tip cause it’s fair in that job, but won’t do it again.

Best of luck. On the other new girls.
I was thinking about seeing Tara but I can't tell to much how her body is as she only has one pic in my opinion ladies should take pics in more then 1 angles so you can have a idea of how the body looks before you go and see them

Last edited by Kostas; 09-13-2024 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Explaining it better