London Ontario Adult Forums

London Ontario Adult Forums (https://www.londonsugar.com/forums/index.php)
-   London Sensual Massages (https://www.londonsugar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=348)
-   -   Best/Worst times at a parlour.... (https://www.londonsugar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59)

sensfan 03-07-2005 01:37 AM

Best/Worst times at a parlour....

K, guys, (and girls...lol) i want to know what was your best and worst times in a parlour...

Something a girl did that blew your mind or what you look for in a pleasant experience...

jeeenyus 03-07-2005 02:11 AM

Once at a parlour a girl insisted she was new and would only go in the room with me if a friend came with her, and of course I had to pay them both :eek:

Three months later I was at a different parlour, and ran into her playing the same game. I guess she didnt recognize me, and was still telling people it was her first day on the job and she was scared to do it alone. I let her know I had seen her three months ago, and had at that time been forced into a duo. She said it must have been her sister who looks a lot like her :nuts:

NiteHawk 03-07-2005 08:56 AM

Best ...

Best Parlor experience for me was with the now SP Julia Devine ... it wasn't so much what she did as it was how or personalities clicked ...

Don't get me wrong the message was just what the doctor ordered but this lady new how to treat you right on top of all of that.

maplecitymadman 03-07-2005 06:50 PM

My very first time I went into a massage parlour, my buddy and I got the last 2 girls that was available. He took the brunette, and I got the chubby asian chick. Not much of a talker, then again I'm not much at small talk. No problem, until we got out of the hot tub together....she farted. At this point I kinda wished I would have took the brunette.....until I heard my buddy scream (from the room across the hall) "What color is it"? After hearing that, I didn't mind the fart getting out of the tub!

Kensho 03-07-2005 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maplecitymadman
No problem, until we got out of the hot tub together....she farted. At this point I kinda wished I would have took the brunette.....until I heard my buddy scream (from the room across the hall) "What color is it"? After hearing that, I didn't mind the fart getting out of the tub!

We were talking about her knew car, and I had to scream to get a word in.

To me the worst experience, is one time while getting message, the MP provider won't stop talking about her boyfriend. During the RELEASE, she kept telling what an idiot he was.

Lets just say, I ended the session before the massage was over. I didn't tip her and left.

That was over 3 years ago and I haven't used MP services since. I did find out that she and her boyfriend stayed together and have child that is 2 years old now.

wizardz71 03-08-2005 08:00 PM

sorry Kensho

Stupid question I know ......... how does one go to an MP, get a massage, be displeasured, and then somehow keep track of how this SP is making out with her personal life?? just a stupid question, I can't remember most of my old girlfriends, have no idea what they are doing and ... don't really care ... lol ............... nothing personal just identifying the off standard !

Wes 03-09-2005 10:47 AM

Re: Majic touch ?/ I think it was called

Quote:

Originally Posted by wizardz71
used to love that place, it was located on Wellington by the fish and chips place .... ...

I believe that one was Magic Touch ( its now a spayed neutering clinic.. :lol: )
I went there a few times myself. don't remeber any of the girls I saw there. Another one I went to alot back then, was on Wharncliff.. in basement of a little building. The women didn't go full nude there, wore undies, but still have fond memories. This is where I had first expirience in a MP. My very first time, the attendent reminded me of one from Farmer's Daughter (blonde). I remeber what she said to me.. when realized it was my first time, that, I was only a prevert until my tenth time, then I would be a ervert..lol I long past being a pervert;). Another girl that worked there, I believe her name was Jessica.. think brunette.. gave me first bodyslide.. I was in heaven :D

techguru 03-09-2005 10:56 AM

Re: Best/Worst times at a parlour....

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensfan
K, guys, (and girls...lol) i want to know what was your best and worst times in a parlour...

Something a girl did that blew your mind or what you look for in a pleasant experience...

Never been to one!

What was YOUR best and/or worst time?

Wes 03-09-2005 11:00 AM

Re: Best/Worst times at a parlour....

Quote:

Originally Posted by techguru
Never been to one!

What was YOUR best and/or worst time?

VERY good question tech.. like to hear this one..lol

JNance 03-09-2005 12:49 PM

my worst time was a girl went a little overboard and the "extras"..lol...

it was 40 for her take her undies off......60 for a reversal.....and 80 for herr to finish the massage......

well one of my bets times was wiht a girl named ivy at mirage....and as for details a gentlemen never tells.....hehe