Go Back   London Ontario Adult Forums > Reviews and Discussions of Adult Entertainers > AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias)
Register FAQ Advertiser Reviews Search

AdultEA Parlours (Platinum, Blue, Bliss, Virginias) This forum is for discussions of ladies who provide a relaxational massage and do not sell sexual services. Any discussions of purchasing sexual services is illegal in Canada

Old 03-28-2024, 06:39 PM
Rookie Member

Default Re: Amelia

[QUOTE=JNance;222375]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
I respect everyone's right to complain about "services", but I don't respect or tolerate insults to how a lady is built.
What you like or don't like in terms of "looks" is irrelevant since that is personal taste and insults based on genetics is just rude.

I completely agree, UNLESS on her bio she listed herself as curvy or busty and wasn’t
If I remember correctly her bio said either curvy or
petite/curvy something like that I could be wrong tho

But the pics She posted was of a curvy lady in the pics and the op said that she is not the lady in the pics that's why I asked if she is curvy at least because some ladies post pics that are not them but have similar build and then there are some who post pics and look nothing like the pics or don't even have a similar build of the pic they post thats why I asked
Old 04-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Virgin Member

1st review was me being respectful when the clothes came off it was ok her profile depicted a busty curvy toned woman I simply replied to a question to inform others that wasn't what I got.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:33 PM
London Sugar Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeofpersia View Post
1st review was me being respectful when the clothes came off it was ok her profile depicted a busty curvy toned woman I simply replied to a question to inform others that wasn't what I got.
Appreciate the clarification. I obviously misunderstood your post. That tends to happen at my age. lol